Toronto Notes 2019
About the Book:
Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 35th Edition of the highly successful Toronto Notes textbook series. This 2019 edition features brand new content to reflect the most recent updates to the MCCQE objectives, along with a new layout across all 31 chapters for enhanced readability. Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections further enhance preparation for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams. A number of landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties.
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales have been donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Toronto Notes 2019 Key Features:
- Brand new content reflective of new MCCQE objectives
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our website features online resources, including a Colour Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- A Clinical Handbook highlighting common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics - perfect size to carry on the wards. This has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence and MCCQE objectives!
- Stat Notes: The ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, this pocketbook features a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios